Experience More When You Stay at Our Hotel In Downtown Victoria, BC
One of the best-located hotels in downtown Victoria BC, Abigail’s Hotel is extremely easy to reach and offers close proximity to most of the major Victoria attractions and neighbourhoods. Located at the end of a residential cul-de-sac on McClure Street, Abigail’s is just three blocks to downtown Victoria's stunning inner harbour area. Abigail’s unique location offers the tranquility of a country retreat right in the heart of romantic downtown Victoria. Steps from our central location you will find many of Victoria's popular attractions including the Royal BC Museum, Craigdarroch Castle, city tours, whale watching and kayaking adventures as well as fine restaurants, theatres and concert halls.
Abigail's is located within easy access from Highway 17, which accesses the Schwartz Bay Ferry Terminal, Washington State ferry terminal and the Victoria International Airport, Highway 1 from Northern Vancouver Island destinations, the Inner Harbour ferry terminals and bus depot. Please click on the Google Map Directions button below for complete detailed directions to the hotel.
Things to Do in Victoria
Below are estimated travel distance and time from some of Victoria's most popular destinations:
- Victoria's Inner Harbour – approximately 3 blocks away – 10 minute walk
- Royal British Columbia Museum – approximately 3.5 blocks away - 12 minute walk
- Parliament Buildings – approximately 4.5 blocks away - 15 minute walk
- Craigdarroch Castle – approximately 1.6 km's away - 20 minute walk or 5 minutes by car
- Government House – approximately 1.6 km's away - 20 minute walk or 5 minutes by car
- Butchart Gardens – approximately 23 km's away – 30 minutes by car/taxi/bus