Masks are no longer required in indoor settings
Proof of Vaccination is no longer required
Our commitment is to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our guests and staff. With safety protocols in mind, as outlined by WorkSafe BC, Provincial and Federal health authorities, we have implemented the following temporary operational changes:
- We will waive our cancellation fee for all reservations due to arrive within our cancellation period (7 days prior to arrival) for cancellations due to COVID-19 travel restrictions or illness. All other cancellations are subject to our 7 day policy.
- We will no longer be charging an advance deposit for reservations.
- Breakfast – Guests will have the option to sign up for a specific breakfast seating or have breakfast delivered to their room for a $15 service fee. Breakfast is served from 7:00am – 10:00am
- Deep cleaning of guest rooms following every departure.
- All soft amenities such as spare blankets, decorative pillows and in-room binders have been removed from guestrooms. Our in-room binder is available to view on our website and via QR code located in the guestroom.
- All-day disinfecting of public surfaces including door handles, railings and furniture
- All-day disinfecting of individual items such as room keys in between guest use, pens, credit card machine, phones and keyboards.
- Guests are recommended to sanitize their hands when entering the lobby. Hand sanitizer at various locations throughout the hotel.
- All staff have received extra training and review on proper disinfecting and hand-washing. We also have extensive policies and preventative measures for staying healthy.
Our commitment is to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our guests. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any concerns or questions.