Proof of Vaccination required in BC
Guests must be fully vaccinated in order to eat in our breakfast room and library. Proof of vaccination will be required at check-in.
Proof of vaccination is required to attend the following recreational activities:
- Indoor ticketed concerts, theatres, dance, symphony and sporting events
- Indoor and outdoor dining at restaurants, pubs and bars
- Nightclubs and casinos
- Movie theatres
- Gyms, pools, recreational facilities and high intensity group exercise
- Indoor organized gatherings such as weddings, parties, conferences and meetings
Please see the the BC Government website for full details
August 9th: Fully vaccinated American citizens and permanent residents of the United States will be allowed to enter Canada for discretionary travel.
September 7th (intended start date): All other foreign nationals who qualify for the fully vaccinated traveller exemption will be allowed to enter Canada
Please see the Government of Canada website for full details
Our commitment is to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our guests and staff and we have been carefully preparing to welcome guests back. With safety protocols in mind, as outlined by WorkSafe BC, Provincial and Federal health authorities, we have implemented the following temporary operational changes:
- Masks or face coverings are required when in our public spaces, as per the BC Provincial mandate effective August 25, 2021.
- We will waive our cancellation fee for all reservations due to arrive within our cancellation period (7 days prior to arrival) for cancellations due to COVID-19 travel restrictions or illness. All other cancellations are subject to our 7 day policy.
- We will no longer be charging an advance deposit for reservations.
- Plexiglass protection screens have been installed at the Front Desk
- Breakfast – Guests will have the option to sign up for a specific breakfast seating or have breakfast delivered to their room for a $15 service fee. The breakfast time has been adjusted to 7:00am – 10:00am.
- Room cleaning – we will service rooms for stay of 4 or more nights only, although we are happy to replace any towels and amenities as requested. Stays of 4 or more nights will be cleaned in the middle of the stay.
- Deep cleaning of guest rooms following every departure.
- All soft amenities such as spare blankets, decorative pillows, guestbooks and in-room binders will be removed from guestrooms. Our in-room binder will be available to view on our website.
- All-day disinfecting of public surfaces including door handles, railings and furniture
- All-day disinfecting of individual items such as room keys in between guest use, pens, credit card machine, phones and keyboards.
- Guests are required to sanitize their hands when entering the lobby. Hand sanitizer at various locations throughout the hotel.
- All staff will continue to wear face masks and have received extra training and review on proper disinfecting and hand-washing. We also have extensive policies and preventative measures for staying healthy.
Our commitment is to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our guests. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any concerns or questions.