BC Provincial Health Update July 1st, 2021
On July 1st, 2021, BC moved to stage 3 of its restart plan, allowing all Canadian residents to travel to the province.
Our commitment is to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our guests and staff and we have been carefully preparing to welcome guests back. With safety protocols in mind, as outlined by WorkSafe BC, Provincial and Federal health authorities, we have implemented the following temporary operational changes:
- Masks or face coverings are recommended for all people who are not fully vaccinated when in our public spaces.
- We will waive our cancellation fee for all reservations due to arrive within our cancellation period (7 days prior to arrival) for cancellations due to COVID-19 travel restrictions or illness. All other cancellations are subject to our 7 day policy.
- We will no longer be charging an advance deposit for reservations.
- Plexiglass protection screens have been installed at the Front Desk
- The evening appetizer buffet is suspended until further notice and appetizers will be pre-plated for each room.
- Breakfast – Guests will have the option to sign up for a specific breakfast seating or have breakfast delivered to their room at no charge. The breakfast time has been adjusted to 7:00am – 10:00am.
- Room cleaning – stays of 1 & 2 nights will not have their rooms serviced, although we are happy to replace any towels and amenities as requested. Stays of 3 or more nights will be cleaned every second day.
- Deep cleaning of guest rooms following every departure.
- All soft amenities such as spare blankets, decorative pillows, guestbooks and in-room binders will be removed from guestrooms. Our in-room binder will be available to view on our website.
- All-day disinfecting of public surfaces including door handles, railings and furniture
- All-day disinfecting of individual items such as room keys in between guest use, pens, credit card machine, phones and keyboards.
- Guests are required to sanitize their hands when entering the lobby. Hand sanitizer at various locations throughout the hotel.
- All staff will continue to wear face masks and have received extra training and review on proper disinfecting and hand-washing. We also have extensive policies and preventative measures for staying healthy.
Our commitment is to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our guests. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any concerns or questions.