Abigail's Hotel is located at 906 McClure St., Victoria, BC.
Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Victoria, BC, Abigail's Hotel's convenient location is just three blocks from downtown Victoria's Inner Harbour area.
The hotel is easily accessible by car/bus, air, and ferry.
Note: Effective June 1, 2009, visitors from the US travelling to Canada are required to have a passport.
Driving Directions by Car
Pacific Coach Lines runs an exceptionally convenient bus service from either Whistler, downtown Vancouver's Bus Depot, Vancouver's Cruise Ship docks or the Vancouver International Airport to downtown Victoria (landing 3 blocks away from Abigail's and a short 5 minute cab ride). These buses actually board the ferry and run straight through from city to city. Alternatively, if you have a ride to the Tsawwassen Ferry terminal outside of Vancouver, you may also purchase a Pacific Coach Lines bus ticket once on a BC ferry, for transportation from the Schwartz Bay Ferry terminal to downtown Victoria.
The Victoria International Airport (YYJ) is located just 15 km north of downtown Victoria. Most major US airlines fly directly to Vancouver International Airport (YVR) or Seattle International Airport (SEA) and offer connections to Victoria International Airport.
Direct flights to Victoria International Airport
Air service from downtown Vancouver to downtown Victoria
Air service from Seattle to downtown Victoria
- Kenmore Air - Float Plane service from Seattle, WA (Lake Union) and Kenmore, WA into downtown Victoria Inner Harbour
There are several vehicle and passenger ferries from Vancouver, BC and Washington State. They offer regularly scheduled sailings and the scenery is spectacular.
- From Vancouver - BC Ferries - Car and passenger ferry departs from Tsawwassen, located 30 minutes south of central Vancouver. Crossing time is 1 hour and 35 minutes
- From Seattle - Victoria Clipper - Passenger-only high-speed catamaran departs from Seattle’s Pier 69 to Victoria’s Inner Harbour at Belleville Street. Crossing time is 2 to 3 hours
- From Port Angeles, WA - COHO Ferry (Black Ball Ferry Line) - Car and passenger ferry departs from Port Angeles, WA. Crossing time is 1 hour and 30 minutes. No reservations are accepted and payment is cash only. The Coho docks in Victoria’s Inner Harbour at Belleville Street
- From Anacortes, WA - Washington State Ferry - Car and passenger ferry departs from Anacortes, WA to Sidney, BC. Crossing time is 3 hours. It has limited departure times that change seasonally. The ferry docks in Sidney, about a 30-minute drive from downtown Victoria